How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 19127
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wanted to know if there is any restricted type of license

Customer Question

I wanted to know if there is any restricted type of license that you can get if you have already completed the requirements for DUI, but now owe fines to DMV for unpaid tickets, etc. Is there a way to get a license just to go back and forth to work and start a payment plan to begin to pay off the fines? Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, no. If you have outstanding tickets, you must pay them off first before making your request for a hardship license.