How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 117457
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

CRT DT 7-21 w/o pic. Been working at getting pic

Customer Question

CRT DT 7-21 for drive w/o pic. Been working at getting pic for past 2 no. Problem getting birth cert. Finally found online process but need a
1-2 weeks more then can sit for lic exam how do I ask for extension so I can show judge I took responsible action. How to get continuance. Thanks so much in advance
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would need to file a motion for extension of time with the court. In your motion for extension of time, you need to explain what you have done and that you have applied as required (with the date you applied and your proof or receipt of application attached to the motion) and you are now "at the mercy of the government agency" with regard to them sending you the required documentation.