Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Just got a speeding ticket in Ohio over. Will it transfer…

Customer Question
Just got a speeding ticket...
Just got a speeding ticket in Ohio for 10 over. Will it transfer to ga
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
Also got a ticket in Missouri. Does this transfer to Georgia
7/4/2015
Traffic Lawyer: Samuel-II, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Samuel-II
Samuel-II, Attorney
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Generally. traffic tickets of a serious nature will be reported to the National Driver's Registration (NDR) database. Those violations include DUI's, Reckless driving and violations of revoked or suspended licenses. Generally, 10 miles over will not be reported, unless it is charged as reckless or negligent driving. 20 miles over is always reported to the NDR which will share the information and any home state can check to see if a driver's name is ***** ***** as the time of renewal.