Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I have lost my traffic ticket and am wondering how I can…

Customer Question
Hi, I have lost my...
Hi, I have lost my traffic ticket and am wondering how I can retrieve it. I was traveling when I got it, and I think it fell out along the way. I have tried to find it, but have had no luck. I have looked online to try to find out what to do, but your online website is not helpful at all. I have called several numbers and none of them have helped. I really need to pay my ticket, and I was wondering if you could help me do this.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
Perhaps I should mention that I received the ticket in Novi, MI which I believe is in the Oakland district. If I could get a quick response that would be great as I am quite frustrated by the lack of help that online resources have provided and really stressed out about this.
7/3/2015
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Before I tell you things you already tried, have you called the clerk of the traffic court? Who have you called so far?
Actually I just found my ticket. It appeared in the system and now I can pay online. I suppose I was overreacting, but I did have to pay the ticket by July 13th and seeing as that was only 10 days away, I was getting a little stressed out. Sorry for bothering you!
Thank you I wish you the best.