Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

My son has a traffic infraction on his record. It is prevention…

Customer Question
My son has a traffic...
My son has a traffic infraction on his record. It is prevention him from getting hired as a paramedic because their insurance won't cover him. Can he get this expunged from his record?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
7/2/2015
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Under CA law, there is no expungement law for even criminal charges, much less traffic infractions I am afraid. Unfortunately, once you get a traffic infraction points come off the license after 3 years. If it has been more than 3 years and the traffic infraction is the only issue, there is no mechanism in CA law to remove that from his record.