How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 558
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get a title changed from my name on the title to

Customer Question

I need to get a title changed from my name on the title to my ex employees name. He has possession if the boat and title. He is an ex disgruntled employee and I want to give him the boat but he refuses to send me the title to change it. He has the boat, title, and Keeps the boat and we don't know where it is
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  SoloLawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. How does he have possession of the boat? Did he purchase it from you? Michael