SoloLawyer
SoloLawyer, Attorney
Experience:  I help clients deal with traffic tickets on a weekly basis.
18210975

I got a dui but I never left parking lot phx police impounded

Customer Question

I got a dui but I never left parking lot phx police impounded my car. can I get my car before the 30 days
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  SoloLawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. Based on A.R.S. 28-3511, you have the right to a hearing in order to release your vehicle before the 30-day mark only in a couple specific circumstances: 1) you have your license reinstated, 2) the car was stolen at the time of the arrest, 3) The car's owner was not driving at the time of the arrest. If you fall under one of these, you can request a hearing with the police department that impounded your vehicle. If you don't, you'll have to wait. Sorry! :( If you valued my time, I'd love a positive review. I'll be happy to follow up until you're completely satisfied.Michael