How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 26824
Experience:  18+ years of high-volume criminal defense work from arraignment through plea or trial.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there any way to get a suspended license back early?

Customer Question

Is there any way to get a suspended license back early?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I lost my license because of traffic tickets that were unpaid, and then got a driving while suspended on top of that.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
No, there is no way to decrease the amount of the suspension. However, if you have taken care of your traffic tickets and are in a position to demonstrate a compelling need to drive, say for work/school/medical treatment purposes, you may be able to get a restricted license that would allow you to meet your critical needs until your suspension time runs out. You can read more about how to do that at the link below: