Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Need to verify that TC's in American Canyon is a licensed and

Customer Question

Need to verify that TC's in American Canyon is a licensed and bonded RV dealer and can provide me with a clear title on an RV I plan to purchase
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; (B) If you receive a phone call offer while we chat, know that this is an automated test feature the site is running. Due to possible ethical issues, the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I normally decline them. Unless the phone call offer you receive literally states "THIS OFFER IS FROM ELY" (which means I personally initiated it), please do not entertain any such offer; and (C) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
It would be impossible for me to guarantee performance by a third party, so I cannot confirm whether the title you receive would be clear or not.
However, I can confirm if the dealer is licensed and likely, if they are bonded, if you give me the FULL NAME and ADDRESS of the dealership.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.