How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask traffic77777 Your Own Question
traffic77777, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 343
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
traffic77777 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need my license. It was suspended due to a failure to py

Customer Question

I need my license. It was suspended due to a failure to py 2 fines. Both are with GC Services. I called to pay today & they said 1 ticket is on file only. I went to court website and it says ticket is with GC Services... Seems like its dissapeared.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  traffic77777 replied 2 years ago.
I am a California lawyer. I’ll be happy to help you with this.
If your license was suspended for a failure to pay, then paying GC Services is your only option if you want to get your hold released. If they lost record of one of the tickets, then it’s good news for you b/c then you will only have to pay for one ticket. Once the fee is paid, you will be given an FTP/FTA abstract stating you fulfilled your court requirement. If your ticket is 5 years old or older, you can call the DMV and have them purge the hold.