Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

My daughter was pulled over the license plate light.

Customer Question
My daughter was pulled over...
My daughter was pulled over for missing the license plate light. Her drivers license had expired for 45 days. She stated that on the court date she was finger printed and a mug shot was taken. Is this normal for Tn., or has she lied to me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
6/25/2015
Traffic Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Hello,Thank you for the information and your question. Although I can't say what actually happened with your daughter's case since I don't have her court records, I can say that it is highly possible she was fingerprinted if she was found guilty of driving on an expired license. The reason being that in TN, it is a Class B misdemeanor. A misdemeanor is a crime, so fingerprinting is routine.Please feel free to ask for clarification.
I would be glad to assist you further if I can.
Marsha411JD, Lawyer