Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I got a speeding ticket several years ago while driving on

Customer Question

I got a speeding ticket several years ago while driving on Interstate 35. I don't have the ticket anymore and I can't remember where I was located either. I am from Texas and need to pay the ticket to renew my drivers license.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that the only one that can tell you the court where the ticket was issued is the DMV in KS if that is the state that has a hold on your license. Have you contacted them and asked?