Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I hit a stopped vehicle

Customer Question
i was going 45-55 mph...
I hit a stopped vehicle i was going 45-55 mph ny btakes went out so it was a hard hit. My airbags never deployed. Do i have a case?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
6/21/2015
Traffic Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. My apologies but a case for what, or against what?

My air bags never deployed? Which would be a malfunction

And why was i charged 58 it said $5

Hi, So just to be clear, you wish to sue the air bag manufacturer, or the car maker? Were you injured in any way when the airbags failed to deploy?
As far as charges, if that is an error, I will report this to the moderators. Please advise.

I have two black eyes a sore jaw busted lip and my throat and collat bone are swollen from hitting the top of the steering wheel and my ribs are sore from the bottom of steering wheel. It hurts to talk swallow and breathe

Hi, I am sorry to hear that. Before I respond, do you wish for me to contact moderators, or is the value for the question correct?

I also have bruised knees cut open foot pics of all i took 4 sobriety test all passed i have pics of all and yes i want thr answer if u know arkansas law and you are going to help me

Hi, I will absolutely assist, I just wanted to find out first if you posted the question in error (if you did). I will be writing my answer below in a few moments.

No so ill be charged the $58 for this answer or if u decide to t as ke ny case? Bc 58 was removed from my payoal acct just now

Hi, We here do not represent--you will only be paying for my answers but I cannot act as your attorney or represent you off-site. If this is an error or you expected representation, please let me know and I will have the moderators assist you and also refund the money. But I am here to answer questions, not act as your attorney--I have such a limitation, I am afraid.

'll charge it answer please

Ely, Attorney