Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I have not received my new Plates car I bought on April

Customer Question
I have not received my...
I have not received my new Plates for a car I bought on April 11, 2015. I have received a registration with license plate number 7AZW561. It is now June 18, where are my plates?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
6/18/2015
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I am afraid you may have reached our site in error, because you need to contact your state DMV office directly and we are not a state DMV office. I do apologize for any confusion and you can get a refund of any deposit you made by contacting our customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Again I am sorry for any confusion.