Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I have requested a trial by declaration to plead not guilty…

Customer Question
I have requested a trial...
I have requested a trial by declaration to plead not guilty to a CVC 21453 a citation
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
I would like some assistance to correctly fill this document and any suggested items I should reference.
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/18/2015
Traffic Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 3 years ago
socrateaser, Attorney
Hello, What you are requesting is not something that I can do in this forum. I can send you an additional service request. You may choose to accept or decline at your convenience.
I look forward to providing further assistance.
Hello - I welcome your assistance. Is the additional service request an extra cost, How do I accept i do not see any options to do so?
Yes, it's an extra cost.