How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 558
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a DUI in MN 2002 w/CA license, Then had a driving w/o

Customer Question

I had a DUI in MN 2002 w/CA license, Then had a driving w/o a license & insurance tickets in approximately 2006, Also had a seizure which caused an accident on that same occasion. My seizures are now under control. How do I get a MN license?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Have you cured all the problems regarding your license in CA? Was it suspended and is it still suspended? Have you tried getting a license in MN and they would not issue it? If so, why?