How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 557
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just received a criminal traffic violation out-of-state

Customer Question

I just received a criminal traffic violation for expired out-of-state car tags. I didn't realize the plates were expired as I did not receive the renewal notice. I called UT and renewed the car tags online the day of the ticket. I have to appear in court before a judge re this violation. The DL#, state and expiration date of my drivers license was stated incorrectly on the violation by the police officer. This is concerning to me also.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
What is your question?