Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I was involved in an traffic accident where i was proceeding…

Customer Question
i was involved in an...
i was involved in an traffic accident where i was proceeding through the first green light and i was proceeding through the second light i was t-boned by another car. I was not issued a ticket and claimed an obvious traffic camera was not infact a camera they stated it was a sensor for emergency vehicles even though 2 business at the location asserted that they are traffic cameras and that the light is possibly malfunction we have seen numerous accidents at this location and police at the scene verified that the first green light was automatically synced to the second our nearby town had a lawsuit filed successful filed against them how would i be able to find out which lawfirm was retained in that case and can best help us
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
The nearby town is Waco, TX
We believe this is a case of traffic light malfunction
6/9/2015
Traffic Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney
Good evening,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
In order to find the firm which handled the other case against the city/county for the traffic light malfunction, you will need to go to the local county courthouse and do an index search looking for the city/county as a defendant in lawsuits and look at the case files that show up until you find the lawsuit that you are referring to. Then you can contact that law form to assist you in representing you for this accident.
You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.
Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.
I wish you and yours the best in 2015,
Doug
LawTalk, Attorney