Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Experienced Attorney/former law enforcement officer
26296561

I have multiple traffic tickets and my license in suspended

Customer Question

I have multiple traffic tickets and my license in suspended and recently expired. I have FTA/FTP on all but one of them. I just got a new job and am able to start paying them off slowly. Is there anyway i could get my license back in the process?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Unfortunately, until all of the outstanding FTA / FTP are resolved, there would be no legal way to lift the suspension and to reinstate the license.
I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.
I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!
Do you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.