How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can i get a security bond to pay damages after im in a

Customer Question

Can i get a security bond to pay damages after im in a accident with no insurance
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately it is highly unlikely that any bond company is going to write you a policy to cover you retroactively for an accident that has already occurred. You can contact insurance and bond brokers to ask, but I have never seen a bond company write a policy that covers an incident that has already happened.