How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marsha411JD Your Own Question
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 20301
Experience:  Licensed Attorney with 29 yrs. exp. with Traffic Law issues
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Marsha411JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in FL and have a FL drivers Lic. got a failure to take DUI test

Customer Question

I live in FL and have a FL drivers Lic. got a failure to take DUI test lic. suspended for a year. Can I get a Hardship Lic. I have Cancer and just had a stroke 2 days before DUI
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the information and your question. Assuming that this is your first suspension (first refusal), once you have served a minimum of 90 days of your suspension you can apply or a hardship license. However, the 90 days is the absolute minimum time you have to serve your suspension. So, no chance prior to that date.
You can find this information and what you will have to do to get your hardship license, by going to the following link:
Please feel free to ask for clarification.