Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I live in FL and have a FL drivers Lic. got a failure to take DUI test…

Customer Question
I live in FL and...
I live in FL and have a FL drivers Lic. got a failure to take DUI test lic. suspended for a year. Can I get a Hardship Lic. I have Cancer and just had a stroke 2 days before DUI
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2015
Traffic Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Thank you for the information and your question. Assuming that this is your first suspension (first refusal), once you have served a minimum of 90 days of your suspension you can apply or a hardship license. However, the 90 days is the absolute minimum time you have to serve your suspension. So, no chance prior to that date.
You can find this information and what you will have to do to get your hardship license, by going to the following link: http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/dlfaqson2a.html#6
Please feel free to ask for clarification.