Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Do I need a Lawyer Court.. I was in a multi vehicle accide

Customer Question

Do I need a Lawyer for Traffic Court.. I was in a multi vehicle accident in KOP, Pa. I was taken to the hospital for over nite, no one else was. The police report claims I was at fault, ( NO witnesses to say the same ) I was taken away by ambulance. I was ticketed for speeding, I paid it, pleading NOT Guilty. It is a 35 mph zone ( I may have been going 38 to 40 the report claims 55, my car flipped 2 or 3 times and I was cut out of the car. As I said Multi vechicle so other cars were damaged. What do I do any suggestions My Insurance says I'm covered no worries Friends are giving their advice and I am going crazy Please Help Me Your Best Suggestion
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to answer your question.
I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.
I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?
Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It should have been explained on the first page of your advertisement you have been of no help and I have wasted my money
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please credit back my account I no longer will need your servicesthank you