How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 117395
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am on H1B visa in Oklahoma.I am staying in a rented house from 2015

Customer Question

I am on H1B visa in Oklahoma.I am staying in a rented house from 2015 MArch. Is it legal to drive in Oklahoma with my Indian driving license up to 6 months? I have got my learners permit.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Under OK law, if you will be residing in OK for more than 30 consecutive days you will be required to obtain a OK state license. If you have a learner's permit, you cannot drive on your Ind***** *****cense, you need to drive under the permit and restrictions by OK law.

Related Traffic Law Questions