Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I have a CDL and got a speeding ticket (16 mph over)which

Customer Question
Hi! I have a CDL...
Hi! I have a CDL and got a speeding ticket (16 mph over)which I paid right away,I ha ve P.A dl and the ticket was in the ohio turnpike, when the company ask me at the end of the year review about any ticket should I tell them yes ,no or perhaps one of those answers that you aren't admitting guilt or denying something at the same time,and is there any class or legal representation needed for this matter?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
5/20/2015
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: You have to truthfully respond to all questions asked in your review. Kindly note that even if you received the ticket in Ohio, that the State of Ohio would transmit that information to Pennsylvania because both States, Ohio and Pennsylvania, are members of Driver License Compact. A ticket in Ohio would also be treated as a ticket in Pennsylvania.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law