How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 558
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son-in-law and daughter w/children are traveling to Alaska

Customer Question

my son-in-law and daughter w/children are traveling to Alaska changing units with the military ,,,,, and their registration has been misplaced,,, they do have their auto ins card,,,what can they do??
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
1) What state is the vehicle registered in?
2) Are they having problems registering their vehicle in Alaska, or, what exactly is the issue?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Undecided1.== vehicle is registered in florida,, he wants to registater it in his mom's home state of tenn.,,==2.==they are in tennesee now .

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

they will need reg for crossing thru Canada.

Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Okay, so what is the question, i.e. what is the issue here? Is he unable to do so and if not, then why not?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

oh gee,,,,,idk,,, may need to quit this conversation,,, but that's for respon.


Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Perhaps we are not communicating clearly.
I am seeing your responses. Are you seeing mine?
And if so, I understand the scenario, but I do not understand what the problem is, exactly.