Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

On the traffic summons I got the stated reason cited the wrong law versus the writt

Customer Question
On the traffic summons I...
On the traffic summons I got the stated reason for it cited the wrong law versus the written reason for the stop and the intersection where it supposed to have happened was wrong; will the judge throw this out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
5/11/2015
Traffic Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
If I may ask, what were you cited for and what was actually written down? Are the laws completely unrelated (for example you were cited for speeding but the citation states that it was a for stop sign). Please advise.
Ely, Attorney