How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 558
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got a speeding ticket 84 in a 65. I know I or

Customer Question

I got a speeding ticket for going 84 in a 65. I know I or an attorney has to appear in court, but I cannot find the ticket and don't know how to go about finding the information. What should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 2 years ago.
Good evening. Do you know the county in which the citation was issued in?