How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nate Your Own Question
Nate, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 10686
Experience:  Eight years of fighting traffic infractions.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Nate is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received a traffic citation for unlawful speed (section 316.187

This answer was rated:

I received a traffic citation for unlawful speed (section 316.187 (2) (c)). My driver license is from Maryland and I will be out of the USA during the next six months. Please your advice
Thank you for your question. Be sure to go ahead and bookmark for future questions.

Are you wanting to fight the citation or just take care of it?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

take care

In that case, you just need to call the court clerk in the county where you received the ticket. They will be provide fine information over the phone and you can just send in payment. That way you won't have to worry about missing the court date while you are out of the country.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The ticket was issued in Surfside - Miami Dade county. where can I look for a proper phone to call ?

If it was issued by Surfside police, call(NNN) NNN-NNNN They can direct you to the right connection to find out the ticket amount. If it was a Dade County officer you can pay the citation online here

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you

You are welcome. Please be sure to rate my service to you today. Our ratings are very important to us.

Nate and 7 other Traffic Law Specialists are ready to help you