Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer. Former judicial law clerk. Worked for District Attorney's Office in Traffic Court.
26798026

Where can I go to get a free report on the traffic tickets

Where can I go to get a free report on the traffic tickets I paid.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I requesting your help in finding out if I have any outstanding tickets, warrants, or anything dealing with my driver's license.

Thank You

Sondonia Price

Thank you Sondonia. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

There unfortunately isn't an easy, free way to get a copy of your driving record. If you to go a Driver's Service Facility, submit a form, and pay the $12 fee, they will give you that information immediately. They do not accept debit or credit cards. You can also print and mail the form (at that link). It takes about 10 days. If you are out of state, you can also send a friend or family member along with a notarized letter. Here is more information:
http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/drivers/drivers_license/purchaseabstract.html

There are no free services that will give you an accurate copy immediately. If you know of specific tickets, and know where you got them, you can call each individual traffic court and ask them for a copy of the documents related to the case. They should give it to you, but it takes time and won't give you all the information in one place. You'd also have to basically call every courthouse where you drive to search for warrants, and that can take a lot of time. It may be easier to order the abstract.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer. Former judicial law clerk. Worked for District Attorney's Office in Traffic Court.