How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 118253
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 3 speeding tickets in Wyoming showing on my MVR. Im

Customer Question

I have 3 speeding tickets in Wyoming showing on my MVR. I'm a CDL Class A holder. All 3 tickets have been paid. Is there any way possible to get at least one of these off of my driving record. I can and will pay an attorney or take classes or do whatever I need to as I have been offered two amazing jobs but these tickets are keeping me from getting either of them....PLEASE PLEASE HELP
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

I am afraid that removing a traffic conviction from your DOT/CDL record is pretty much legally impossible. The only possible way to do so is to go to the court where the tickets were charged and you have to file a motion for post conviction relief to seek to get one or more of the ticket verdicts vacated and changed to not guilty or dismissed. This is something that is done very rarely by the courts and generally it is only done for good cause related to some problem with the ticket or the law under which the ticket was written (although some attorneys do have professional relationships with judges and prosecutors which might allow them to work a deal to vacate the guilty and thus remove the ticket). Unfortunately, by law, this site cannot provide any of its attorneys to represent anyone from this site and you are going to have to contact a local traffic/criminal attorney in the city where the tickets were heard to see if you can get one to go to court to seek to vacate the citation and thereby get it removed from your record.

Thank you so much for using I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.