Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

i was tiketed for FLD TO CARE FOR EMERG VEH STOPPED OR STANDING

Customer Question
how much do i have...

how much do i have to pay for fine
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/23/2013
Traffic Lawyer: SmithEsq, Attorney replied 4 years ago
SmithEsq
SmithEsq, Attorney

SmithEsq :

Hi! I'm a licensed attorney and will be assisting you with your question. My follow up question to you is, what jurisdiction are you in? (State, county)?

SmithEsq :

Also, please don't rate me until I have fully answered your question and you are FULLY satisfied such that you can rate three or more stars. I strive for excellent service but only get credit once you rate three or more stars and don't even want you to rate until you are fully satisfied, deal?

SmithEsq :

What state are you in?

JACUSTOMER-g8j2mrvt- :

new york

SmithEsq :

county?

SmithEsq :

That's great, I'm in NY also

SmithEsq :

Give me a short time to research your issue for absolute accuracy, if you don't mind and I willl be back with your answer, or more follow up questions. In the mean time, if you have additional questions, please feel free to ask them and I will get to them asap. Is that acceptable to you?

SmithEsq :

One last question, in your question, does FLD stand for FAILURE?

SmithEsq :

What were the facts of the case?

JACUSTOMER-g8j2mrvt- :

no person shall drive in a lane adjacent to a standing emergency vehicle. with red emergency lights active, on a controlled access highway. said operator observed on a controlled access highway, not moving from a lane whichontains r is immediately adjacent to the shoulder where an authorized emergency vehicle displaying one or more red or combination red and white lights is standing on the shoulder or any portion of such highway

JACUSTOMER-g8j2mrvt- :

this is what i got tiketed

SmithEsq :

What is the number of the infraction?

JACUSTOMER-g8j2mrvt- :

in violation of nys v and t law section sub section 1144-AA

JACUSTOMER-g8j2mrvt- :

Im out

SmithEsq :

Why?

SmithEsq :

Please don't rate me 'bad service" as I mentioned

SmithEsq :

I was looking into your infraction for accuracy

SmithEsq :

And rather than compromise my professionalism, I would ask that you give me an opportunity to give you good service

SmithEsq :

A rating of 'bad service" not only affects me financially, but it affects my reputation. I strive to provide excellent customer service, as my feedback ratings show.

Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 years ago
Thank you for your question. Different contributor here, since your previous expert has opted out, and I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Do you still wish to have your question answered and do you still want the information?
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney