Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

What is California DMV code TC38A? Thank you.

What is California DMV code...
What is California DMV code TC38A?
Thank you.
5/8/2013
Ely, Attorney
Hello friend. My name is XXXXX XXXXX welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

I am sorry for your situation. This is an alleged violation of parking in a RED ZONE in San Francisco, California. The fee is $90. The ticket may be contested, of course.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE and submit your rating when we are finished.

Thank you for your response.

Please provide the exact the code: CA TC38A. Thank you.

Friend,

Looks like the site crashed for a second - my apologies.

Link to this may be found here.

- - -

SEC. 10.2 - It is a civilian infraction to...
SEC. 10.2.11 - park at any red curb. (page 117)

TC38A Div I 10.2.11 Red Zone $85.00 (page 225, 228)

- - -

I hope this helps and clarifies. Best of luck.

Ely, Attorney

Thank you for your response.

Is it possible that you provide us the exact code TC38A?

Thank you again.

Friend,

I did - in the previous answer. That is San Francisco Transportation Code. That is "zero ground" so to speak. Again, simply click here for the code (pdf file).

- - -
PAGE 117
SEC. 10.2.11 - park at any red curb.

PAGE 225, 228
TC38A Div I 10.2.11 Red Zone $85.00

- - -

Ely, Attorney