Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

renewal for my pontoon boat Paul Witt

renewal for my pontoon boat Paul Witt
3/7/2012
dmvdoctor
dmvdoctor, DMV LAW

Customer:

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m the “DMV” Doctor. I have over 30 yrs of 50 State DMV services experience to offer YOU.

Customer:

please provide the "state" where this boat is currently registered and I'll provide renewal info requested, thank you!

JACUSTOMER-tgrkkfik- :

reg3 WS 3127 CP Manitou

JACUSTOMER-tgrkkfik- :

WS 3127 CP Manitou Paul Witt ID #102541901 Ilost my renewal notice

Customer:

this looks like Canada to me unless I'm wrong

Customer:

is the boat registered in the USA and if so in which state?

JACUSTOMER-tgrkkfik- :

no its Wisconson New Glarus Wi.

Customer:

okay, understood. please give me a few minutes to posted requested info, thanks!

Customer:

okay, unfortunately since you've lost your renewal notice you can't renew online

dmvdoctor
dmvdoctor, DMV LAW
Okay, I'm on the road now, but will get an amount for u within the hours.

How long in your boat?
why dose it matter how long in boat, I just need to renew lisins

the longer the boat the higher the fee. please see link to WI fee chart containing your answer and thanks again for the accept and visiting Just Answers!

http://dnr.wi.gov/org/caer/cs/apps/9400193.pdf