Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

Are red light cameras in Council Bluffs legal I got a ticket

Customer Question
Are red light cameras in...
Are red light cameras in Council Bluffs legal? I got a ticket and I want to know if I should throw it away.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
11/15/2010
Traffic Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Attorney replied 7 years ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney

Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer

Thank you for your question,

My name isXXXXX am a licensed, practicing Attorney with 25 years experience and will be glad to help with your question

The Answer I am providing is information only and does not constitute the practice of law in jurisdictions where I am not licensed to practice. JustAnswer's policy and State Bar restrictions prohibit any attorney-client relationship, giving legal advice and client representation though this forum. The attorneys on JustAnswer are glad to answer questions and give information, but JustAnswer is not a law firm, so we cannot take on client representation and no attorney-client relationship is formed

_______________________________________________________________

The are still legal. Even if they were not legal, you should never risk throwing away a ticket because if you fail to do anything with the ticket and you fail to appear in Court, you run the risk of a default judgment against you and you cannot imagine the trouble one must go through to have it removed.

________________________________________________________________

Please press "ACCEPT" so that I may receive credit for assisting you

BONUS is always appreciated

That is the only way I get paid

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kindest Regards,

ANDREA, JD, LLM

MEMBER, NY & PA BAR

Don't forget to leave positive feedback!
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney