Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

We have a 2011 Toyota Siena. Can you help us with the

Customer Question
Hi we have a...

Hi we have a 2011 Toyota Siena

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sienna yourself? What have you tried so far?

Can you help us with the schematic for the transmission conector because this has been cut off

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?

No, I will find it on there for sure??

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can I send you a picture of the conector end?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
Toyota Mechanic: HDGENE, ASE Master Tech/Toyota Certified replied 2 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, ASE Master Tech/Toyota Certified

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, what is the particular connector you need to repair?

Hello, what are you trying to fix?

Did you see the picture??
I dont see any photo you may have sent. Use the paper clip icon to add photos
hello
transmission module conector is the one we need to repair
hello
transmission module conector is the one we need to repairthe conector belong to an other vehicule and the colors don't match with the colors of the harness
maybe if you have the pin circuit for the TCM works
Ok this is a 3.5 v6? The old connector is totally destroyed? How many wires need to be connected to the new B2 connectir for the transmission control module
3.5 v6 , 13 cables
we have the harness, we have a plug from an other car and its have different colors
we are good with the connector it match with what we have, thanks
Very good if I was helpful please use the 5 stars above to leave a positive rating. Thank you
part #1 don't match with the wires we have on the vehicle
part # 2 don't match the number of wires we have its only have 12 we have 13
the colors we have on the wires are:
withe /grey
brown/grey
red/grey
yellow/grey
brown
brown / grey
orange/grey
orange / gray
pink / grey
light blue/grey
brown/ grey
red
red
This is from a 2011 sienna. What's the production date of the vehicle. It will have a month and year on the driver's door Vin label. It shows 12 in one diagram and the 13th in the second photo
Post the 17 digit Vin number please
production date 10/7
production date 07/10
5TDKK3DC2BS059818 VIN #
Ok does it look like the B2 connector I sent or a 13 pin connector that uses all the pins in the connector
THE B 2 is the same we have
what don't match is the wires color code
That's what comes up for that model year. I will opt out as I have checked and that's what it shows for 2011 and up
part #1 have only 12 wires,
part #2 have 13 wires but 6 are black we don't have the many black wires
Toyota Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
eric remington

hello I HAVE BENN REPAIRING VHEICLES FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND AM HER TO HELP YOU FIX YOUR VEHICLE. May I have VIN number please?