Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Not electric, can you still help? Its an old 93 I believe ..

Customer Question
Second opinion] Not electric...

Second opinion] Not electric, can you still help ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Its an old 93 I believe .. I was looking for the torque specs on the the engine head bolts , I need to put on a new head gaskets . Could you help me with that If I got the correct year and model ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the torque specs?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 9-3 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its leaking oil and needs head gasket . yes I am fixing it myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Let me get the correct model . later

Mechanic's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.

I am replacing head gasket on a 1993 Club Car golf cart. I need to know the torque settings on the head bolts when I put it on? Can you get me those specs ?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Toyota
5/30/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 2 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

the torque specs for the head bolts is 18 foot lbs,Tim