Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Not electric, can you still help? its an old 93 I believe ..

Customer Question
Not electric, can you...

Not electric, can you still help ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Its an old 93 I believe .. I was looking for the torque specs on the the engine head bolts , I need to put on a new head gaskets . Could you help me with that If I got the correct year and model ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the torque specs?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 9-3 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its leaking oil and needs head gasket . yes I am fixing it myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Let me get the correct model . later

Mechanic's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.

I am replacing head gasket on a 1993 Club Car golf cart. I need to know the torque settings on the head bolts when I put it on? Can you get me those specs ?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Toyota
The serial number is ***** . Its a gas engine club car
Do you have specs for head bolts ?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 2 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** can I help you?

specs for torque on head bolts on club car ....see previous info

the cylinder head bolts torque is 18 ft lbs,Tim

do you need other help with this?

no word on the torque settings yet

I posted it above, the torque specs for the head bolts is 18 ft lbs.

are you sill here?

Please dont forget to rate me, so I can get credit for helping, thanks,Tim