Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Second opinion] misfire on number 1 when engine warms up. i…

Customer Question
Second opinion] misfire on...

Second opinion] misfire on number 1 when engine warms up . i have changed fuel injector ,coil and spark plug ???

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No and yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes changed coil plugs and injectors

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Toyota Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 26 days ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hello, my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer! I will be assisting you with your questions today. Give me one moment while I review this.

I have already explained to you what it takes to fire an individual cylinder. You need good compression, static and running. You need fuel from the injector including power to the injector and make sure the injection is not failing. You need good strong constant spark at the plug. What are you not understanding here? What is your skill level too please? You have 3 questions open already for the same thing and JA frowns on that. I'm trying to help you here.