Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2003 MR2 batter died and won’t start, no panel lights, or…

Customer Question
2003 MR2 batter died...

2003 MR2 batter died and won’t start, no panel lights, or gages security light flashing no

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light flash, blink or stay solid? Have you tried to reset the security system?

I used the key remote to try and reset it no luck. It just blinks

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MR2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes trying myself.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I tried to lock the car and unlock the car with remote. Tried to lock the driver door with the key. Disconnect and reconnect the battery

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 28 days ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned you will receive a system automated call request, that is not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Also I am not paid hourly by just answers, I am only paid when you rate me, so if you could please respect my time and knowledge by rating me when we are finished that would be wonderful. If you could please indicate your level of experience and what you are looking to get out of your session today. Ok lets get started! Have you fixed the battery issue?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Hi
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
No I still have the problem
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Hello?!!
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I am not getting any help