Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Aloha, my 2014 Toyota sienna will not let me open the auto…

Customer Question
Aloha, my 2014 Toyota...

Aloha, my 2014 Toyota sienna will not let me open the auto doors at all. One day it was working just fine the next day all it does it go beep when i hit the button. My auto back door is doing the same thing. Maybe it is a fuse? how can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

Yes i could not find the answer there either

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sienna yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i am. watched a few videos looked in the book. disconnected battery for 5 mins. That did not reset the motor. I tried turning alarm on and off and manually used the ked to try that and it did not work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that is about it

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 2 days by:
4/1/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 23 days ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No thanks , l have it resolved. If l had to wait for you I would have had to wait too long. I am not sure this is a very good service.
Toyota Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 23 days ago

glad you got it , sorry could not help this time

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No thanks
Toyota Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 22 days ago

you welcome anytime

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Nope
Toyota Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 22 days ago

YOU WELCOME

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician