Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It usually have a hard start. Am using a new battery which I…

Customer Question
It usually have a...

It usually have a hard start

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Am using a new battery which I think is perfect

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

IST

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Toyota?

2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I fix my self

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Have tried to change fuel pump only

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Toyota
3/27/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 3 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Does it turn over ,crank over and want start or engine will not trun over ?

did you check spark ?

when you turn ignition switch from off to on , you will hear fuel pump comes on to prime fuel rails and god off , does it ? do u hear it ?

Are you looking for the most possible causes or you are repairing it yourself .

Please Let Me Know

Thank You

Chad Farhat