Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Need to find which wire is the positive wire for fog lights…

Customer Question
Need to find which...

Need to find which wire is the positive wire for fog lights on my Corolla

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Toyota Corolla. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Nope just in the color of the positive wire

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Toyota
3/27/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

What year is your Corolla?

03

Thanks, ***** ***** a couple minutes to look up diagrams.

At the fog lights the red wires are for power and the white/black wires are ground. My goal is to provide 5 star service so please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

Ever get it figured out? Please do not forget to rate answer. Thanks.