Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2008 Tundra. Mirror adjustment switch. Doesn’t light when…

2008 Tundra. Mirror adjustment switch...
2008 Tundra. Mirror adjustment switch. Doesn’t light when lights on. Others do. If it is bad. How do I change it. Directions please
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** switches have a sealed LED light in them, if the light is out, you will need to replace the swich, are you planning on fixing this yourself?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I have a second hand on. Out of wreck. It looks like it has to come out the back

No, it just prys out of the dask, but did you know most of these did not come illuminated from the factory, you cn get a plug and play oem illuminated though,Tim

Please dont forget to rate me, so I can get credit fro helping, thanks,Tim

Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH