Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2007 Tundra with the. I have a 2007 Tundra with 5.7…

Customer Question
I have a 2007...

I have a 2007 Tundra with the

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tundra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have a 2007 Tundra with 5.7 L engine. I recently experienced coolant leak from the underneath of the truck. The truck had only done 50500. The engine won't crank. It appears everything had seized.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the hoses? And have you tested the actual mix of your coolant?

My hoses are as old as the truck. I bought the car in 2008.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I had used an BOD 2 Scam to diagnose my problem initially and the result was that the truck had error P0393 referring to the Camshaft sensor B2

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
3/22/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician

At any time did the truck run out of coolant? Did it overheat severely? When you turn the key to the start position you're saying that the starter is engaging and you are getting a large clunk and then engine will not turn over?