Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2009 matrix 2.4 engine .abs ,emergency light vsc and

Customer Question
HI 2009 matrix 2.4...

HI 2009 matrix 2.4 engine .abs ,emergency light vsc and traction light on ,I went change rear wheel hub still lights on I check fues it's OK I check the power and seems from abs module no power to right rear wheel I might go and change the module but I am not sure if the problom go way .any suggestions. Tanxs

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

There is no power just to one wheel .but all the other wheel have power .just rear wheel right side no power at all

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Matrix yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I left it at shop but I know a bit a bout car and I was there .he change the rear wheel hub and check the fues box .

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I was thinking maybe it's from module so I can get the uesd one and give to home to change it or just leave as it is

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Toyota
3/21/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 3 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

The reason those lights are on is because there is a fault code stored in the ECU so this needs to be retrieved and send to me so I can continue to assist you with your problem. Remember codes do not necessarily tell us the parts to replace but give us an area to check. I can check back tomorrow to go over any info you have so we can continue.

Hi There is no code the only scaner show rear wheel hub .and they change it and still all light on they want to change abs module becaues they said there is no power coming to this wheel and it's rear right wheel .and all the other have power,it is possible that just one wheel have no power .they check the harnest it's OK to the same wherl but power from module not coming to that wheel.
Sure if u can call me to mm afternoon around 2 it would be great and I would be in shop and could talk to mechanics too .tanxs
Sorry I meant tomm afternoon around 2 so I could go to shop and the guy working on the car in there too .tanxs

N/P see you then.