Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 1993 Toyota pick v6 3.0 and I need to reconnect the…

Customer Question
I have a 1993...

I have a 1993 Toyota pick v6 3.0 and I need to reconnect the vacum hoses but i don't know where they go. I need a diagram and can't find one

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Toyota. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No that should all thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
3/19/2018
Toyota Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! I'll post the diagrams below for you.

My goal is to provide 5 star service. Rating/accepting does not cost extra and ensures I'm credited for my time and knowledge. It also does not close your question if you have a follow up concerning this. Thank you for using Just Answer!

that doesn't show me how to hook up the hoses and it is a*****

Below is for the*****and transfer case vacuum lines. When you say it doesn't show how to hook up the hoses where are you have the issue? On the second page it shows each connection.

Can you get me a picture of the engine with the hoses acutally hooked up to it so i can see exactly where they go

I do not have that unfortunately. I can open this back up to other experts and one of them may. If anyone does they will reply shortly.

thank you
Toyota Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 4 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Different expert. See attached diagram of vacuum lines as they are attached on the engine. All the thick black lines in the diagram are vacuum hoses