Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I can't get it to start after I changed battery. I ha e

Customer Question
I can't get it...

I can't get it to start after I changed battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you changed a battery before?

I ha e tyres a lot of stuff the net is saying but nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

97 camry

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried the bottom thing and made sure all the doors and stuff r closed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
3/17/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 4 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue
In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

Is the security light on dash blinking ?

Are you looking for the most possible causes or you are repairing it yourself .

Please Let Me Know

Thank You

Chad Farhat