Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Atm light came on let it cool down about an hour then it…

Customer Question
Atm light came on...

Atm light came on let it cool down about an hour then it started light never came back on and that's where I'm at

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Atm oil light on dash

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2006 4.7 v8 4wheel drive

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing I checked engine oil and radiator coolant and that appears ok it just turned 140k miles

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's about it I get the truck serviced every 5k miles

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Toyota
3/15/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech replied 1 month ago
Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech

Thanks for posting

Was the transmission recently serviced/fluid changed? Fluid checked?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician