Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I'm trying to find something to let me know which wire is…

I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find something to let me know which wire is for what for my car stereo

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Can you tell me the year and model of your vehicle as well as engine liter size?

Are you looking for the wiring info for the vehicle side to wire in a radio?

Let me know,thanks Pete.

2004 Toyota Avalon xle

Do you know if your model has the 6 speaker or 7 speaker system installed?

I just want something to show me a list of the radio wire.
7 speaker

Below is a diagram layout for your model vehicle for the 7 speaker system.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ffplkb50wzh0bob/Sound%20Systems%20-%207-Speaker%20System%20Circui...pdf?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Ok thanks

Your welcome

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here or above ( should be a link to click on ) as this is how I receive credit for my time, this can be done at any time and you can still come back here and reply if needed.Your 5-star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Service Technician