Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a question if I open the block from the hyber battery…

Customer Question
I have a question if...
I have a question if I open the block from the hyber battery How do you determine which one is number 23 Do you start from the driver side in count 1,2,3, all the way to 23 or from the passenger side towards the driver site
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
I also need to know what machine l could buy to check if each individual cell is dropping if it's good battery Basically to do a load test on it on each cell what are you guys recommend something easy to use
3/12/2018
Toyota Mechanic: HDGENE, ASE Master Tech/Toyota Certified replied 4 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, ASE Master Tech/Toyota Certified

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Ok thanks

Hello, the hybrid battery is not meant to serviced. If there is an issue with it like this diagnostic trouble code it is only a two step pinpoint test. If there is an issue with the hybrid battery it must be replaced. I highly recommend not messing with the internals of this battery. Attached is the pinpoint test. If you need more help or information please let me know. If I was helpful, please use the 5 stars above to leave a positive rating.

I'm not with my car I'm at the gym working out...

Ok, well thats is the basic information for the code. The hybrid battery is a BIG battery and not something you should be poking around in. A huge chance of an explosion or electrocution!

I been working on batterys for 10 yrs and I'm also a motorcycle mechanic I know what I'm doing I just need the Diagram for the battery I've been looking for a but Toyota won't give it to me I searched everywhere for a but I can't find one so I need to know ...

Thats because it is not meant to be serviced in the field. Good luck.